Experience the Ecstasy

An attempted collection of some verses penned down by me in ink or voltages. Whatever be the form, choice of words or context; these have acted as the belvedere to vent out my thoughts and emotions.

Also visit: My Urdu poetry http://humarikalamse.blogspot.com/
and My Views at Whimsical Discourse (http://khushi.wordpress.com/)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States


"With me poetry has not been a purpose, but a passion"

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Languish

How true is the fact
its impossible to know
When to stay nonvocal
and when to show.

U may be the fearless
dauntless and bold
Atthe emotional front
WHY DID YOU HOLD ?

In matters of trivia
You did stay engrossed
And now you are sad
Befuddled and crossed.

Its better to be aloof
And stay miles apart
Than to be the best of friends
Without expression of heart.

Your child is confused
Answer me My Lord
Why get a NO
When we most expect a nod.

Decision is tough,
My mind is perplexed
The vision is all gone
The issue is so vexed.

Feel senile and feeble
Hurts hard to let go
Why am I to reap?
That I didn’t sow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

painful poetry... makes me feel good that there are many more confused kinda souls on earth!!! but i hate this state of mind.. gawwwwwwd get me outtta it.. !

Sunday, May 21, 2006 5:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home