Experience the Ecstasy

An attempted collection of some verses penned down by me in ink or voltages. Whatever be the form, choice of words or context; these have acted as the belvedere to vent out my thoughts and emotions.

Also visit: My Urdu poetry http://humarikalamse.blogspot.com/
and My Views at Whimsical Discourse (http://khushi.wordpress.com/)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States


"With me poetry has not been a purpose, but a passion"

Thursday, April 04, 2013

Life - delusion

Thorn-roses


When my heart was delusional
I listened to my head
When head was too confused
and conflicting things it said

My mind could not think straight
Eyes – misty as they shed
I could not trust my ears
Hands quivered as they fed

When common sense betrayed me
The sixth – took charge, and led
While I waited for a miracle
Conscience shouted – I was blessed !!!

Hungry souls surround me
Love craves to end hatred
I am better off than so many
And goodwill needs to spread.

Life does bring thorny shackles
Amongst roses which are red
Live each moment like its Last
It’s a prophecy – very well said !!!

- Khushi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home