Experience the Ecstasy

An attempted collection of some verses penned down by me in ink or voltages. Whatever be the form, choice of words or context; these have acted as the belvedere to vent out my thoughts and emotions.

Also visit: My Urdu poetry http://humarikalamse.blogspot.com/
and My Views at Whimsical Discourse (http://khushi.wordpress.com/)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States


"With me poetry has not been a purpose, but a passion"

Friday, February 10, 2006

Rebound

Stable as I Stand
After facing a squall
Comes a gust of wind
And shatters it all.

Perplexed and jittery
Is the state of my mind
Just as I move forward
Memories begin to unwind.

Why does it happen?
That my heart rules my head
The fury and the exasperation
Shockingly, are left unsaid.

It’s not too hard to discern
And it’s not a fancy to foster
It is to judge the concern
And identify an imposter

What I need is not a vision
But an appraisal that’s just and mature
It’s something frail and ailing
That needs sheer love to cure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home