Experience the Ecstasy

An attempted collection of some verses penned down by me in ink or voltages. Whatever be the form, choice of words or context; these have acted as the belvedere to vent out my thoughts and emotions.

Also visit: My Urdu poetry http://humarikalamse.blogspot.com/
and My Views at Whimsical Discourse (http://khushi.wordpress.com/)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States


"With me poetry has not been a purpose, but a passion"

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Whimsy wishes

A hundred days
Of knowing you exist;
A hundred hours
Of honest conversations;
If I sit and account; like seconds they flew by.

Forgetful as you are
For listing the mundane
Still detailed you could be
To plan with precision
If I sit and wonder; you are elite and rank high.

We always nourish our whims
That all is in our power
Shattered by a thrust of fate
We see He overrides all
If I sit and grieve; can't prevent a heavy sigh.

Wish it was only me
Whose efforts would do
My will would have been stern
To change the things around
If I sit and regret; I'll always be stuck on "Why"

Life is not a matter
Of milestones as we think
It's about the moments
We stop to smell the roses
If I sit and appreciate; the limit is the sky.

-- khushi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home