Experience the Ecstasy

An attempted collection of some verses penned down by me in ink or voltages. Whatever be the form, choice of words or context; these have acted as the belvedere to vent out my thoughts and emotions.

Also visit: My Urdu poetry http://humarikalamse.blogspot.com/
and My Views at Whimsical Discourse (http://khushi.wordpress.com/)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States


"With me poetry has not been a purpose, but a passion"

Thursday, November 30, 2006

MOM-to-be

MOM-to-be

I feel you, inside my being
As a wonderful gift of God
Not enough room in there
I feel you move and plod

I feel you craving affection
In my arms I want to hold
This beautiful form of yours
Pure and glowing as gold

I feel you breathe so heavily
I take the sigh of relief
Am glad you are growing fine
In God, I invest my belief.

I feel you grow in size
Your health is all I ensure
I don’t care about your gender
My love, you shall allure

As close as you are to me
There's no one on this earth
Precious piece of my heart,
I am waiting for your birth.

-- Khushi

P.S: Dedicated to my "soon to be mom" friend. Her anxiety and excitement is wonderful. Giving birth is considered another life for a woman. Like a rebirth. Good luck my charming angel. May God bless you with healthy and a precious baby.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I read some of ur poems. Thats what matters is beautiful. Others good too .
Check my poems !!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006 2:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home