Experience the Ecstasy

An attempted collection of some verses penned down by me in ink or voltages. Whatever be the form, choice of words or context; these have acted as the belvedere to vent out my thoughts and emotions.

Also visit: My Urdu poetry http://humarikalamse.blogspot.com/
and My Views at Whimsical Discourse (http://khushi.wordpress.com/)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States


"With me poetry has not been a purpose, but a passion"

Friday, March 10, 2006

My Jealous Friend

My Jealous Friend

Let me introduce you all
To my dear friend
Who likes being cool
And follows the trend

Works with diligence
Tough tasks does he fend
Life of any party
Jumps in to attend

Indian or international
Finds it easy to blend
Minds his verb and language
Apologizes if he does offend

Always on look for good gals
Even tries to befriend
Got lucky for some dates
But sooner did they end

Envious was he
Wanted me to extend
My poem on a dear chum
On my blog had I penned

So this one is for him
I hope he will comprehend
Now he owes me big time
With interests and dividend ;)


-- Khushi

3 Comments:

Blogger AR said...

I pity the dear friend
may his confusion end
still envious is he ?
more does he need to see ??

:)

Saturday, March 11, 2006 5:24:00 PM  
Blogger Shashank said...

Tumne likha apne dost ke liye blog
Khul gaye honge uske dimaag ke saare clog

Dua hai meri, khush rahe woh har pal
Milegi usko koi achi ladki aaj nahi to kal!

Thursday, April 13, 2006 12:02:00 PM  
Blogger KHUSHI - "Scintillant" said...

Insha-Allah :)
I wish him the same :) :)

Thursday, April 13, 2006 4:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home