Experience the Ecstasy

An attempted collection of some verses penned down by me in ink or voltages. Whatever be the form, choice of words or context; these have acted as the belvedere to vent out my thoughts and emotions.

Also visit: My Urdu poetry http://humarikalamse.blogspot.com/
and My Views at Whimsical Discourse (http://khushi.wordpress.com/)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States


"With me poetry has not been a purpose, but a passion"

Friday, February 10, 2006

Adios

It's been so long
It seems more like a game
What's going on here?
A relation with no name

We talk and chat
Pull each other down
Don't care for the feelings
Pounce like a clown

I am not up for this…
Don't think it makes sense
When there is a vacuum
with nothing but offense.

Each time we talk
It reminds me of the past
It doesn’t feel good
and leaves me aghast.

No wound that can heal
No crack that can mend.
After what we had
I can't continue as a friend

Don't call or write
Don't bother me again
We'll now be strangers
With pleasure and no pain

2 Comments:

Blogger abc123def456 said...

great poem...you are terrific..ur pasion is apparent in your words...

Sunday, February 26, 2006 3:00:00 PM  
Blogger Shashank said...

Even if you try you can never be a stranger to that person. You cannot erase his memories but yes with time those memories would stop haunting you. Just wish good for him and move on with life.
Whatever may be the reasons, whoever was a fault it doesn't matters. Because I know pain is suffered by both. Some show it others don't.

Saturday, March 04, 2006 3:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home