Experience the Ecstasy

An attempted collection of some verses penned down by me in ink or voltages. Whatever be the form, choice of words or context; these have acted as the belvedere to vent out my thoughts and emotions.

Also visit: My Urdu poetry http://humarikalamse.blogspot.com/
and My Views at Whimsical Discourse (http://khushi.wordpress.com/)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States


"With me poetry has not been a purpose, but a passion"

Friday, February 10, 2006

Congenial Fragrance

Another special moment of life,
I capture today to treasure
With lovely memories to cherish,
Amalgamated with joy and pleasure.

The sense of achievement and success,
Are not the only things to yearn
Eventually, peace and satisfaction,
Are the only wealth u earn.

Time u spend in friends,
Shall always make u glad
A thought and feel of the moments,
Shall cheer u when u are sad.

Of all the rights and choices,
On u, did God bestow
Was your selection of pals,
And u'll reap what u shall sow.

Its not what u get,
But vital is what u give
To be selfless and dutiful,
Is the righteous style to live.

Today is my best day,
Far from struggle and strife
I am enjoying to the fullest,
The luxury I call "Life".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Blog! If you get a chance I would like to invite you to visit the following Soap Blog, it is cool to!

Thursday, August 10, 2006 11:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home