Experience the Ecstasy

An attempted collection of some verses penned down by me in ink or voltages. Whatever be the form, choice of words or context; these have acted as the belvedere to vent out my thoughts and emotions.

Also visit: My Urdu poetry http://humarikalamse.blogspot.com/
and My Views at Whimsical Discourse (http://khushi.wordpress.com/)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States


"With me poetry has not been a purpose, but a passion"

Friday, February 10, 2006

Hand of Thee


Clamber and conflict in life
Whenever makes me low
I feel the Divine Lift
With God's feet below.

As I proceed and endure
Valiantly facing the hurdle
I sense the glowing vigor
and touch of Lord's cuddle.

With vim and spark I go
to flag the conspicuous goal
and harp the sense of completeness
to the depth and core of soul.

When I envision a trouble
I sense that God is here
for me, to cheer and comfort
And I am never alone to bear.

1 Comments:

Blogger AR said...

God is there to hold your hand
You can feel his tender touch
Ubiquitous, he's always around
Leave it to him, don't worry much

Monday, February 20, 2006 1:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home