Experience the Ecstasy

An attempted collection of some verses penned down by me in ink or voltages. Whatever be the form, choice of words or context; these have acted as the belvedere to vent out my thoughts and emotions.

Also visit: My Urdu poetry http://humarikalamse.blogspot.com/
and My Views at Whimsical Discourse (http://khushi.wordpress.com/)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States


"With me poetry has not been a purpose, but a passion"

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

1:1 with God

{one on one with God - Prayer to Thee}

I asked God for strength
And he gave me challenges
I would strongly face to win

I asked God for wisdom
And He gave me opportunities
I would see through the unjust

I asked God for care
And He gave me friends
I would selflessly care for

I asked God for humility
And He showed me the unfortunate
I would share my fortune with

I asked God for love
And He gave me family
I would love more than myself

I asked God for beauty
And He gave me flowers
I would grace the ambiance with

I asked God for wealth
And He gave me blessings
I would be content with.

-- Khushi

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, just landed on your blog, random browsing while orkutting

nice poems ! how about if we ask GOD humility, humbleness as well .. how would you incorporate that if you were to continue the poem with these 2 variables. curiosity :-)

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger KHUSHI - "Scintillant" said...

I asked God for humility
And He showed me the unfortunate
I would share my fortune with

Thursday, May 31, 2007 1:51:00 PM  
Anonymous "HIS" bug#28091979N said...

I asked God for giving me ability to SMS and see the fellow beings.....
And to my surprise/shock he is still quite......
In return, I dont like "HIM" smiling at me...

(PS: SMS (Swap My Soul))

Sunday, May 31, 2009 10:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home