Experience the Ecstasy

An attempted collection of some verses penned down by me in ink or voltages. Whatever be the form, choice of words or context; these have acted as the belvedere to vent out my thoughts and emotions.

Also visit: My Urdu poetry http://humarikalamse.blogspot.com/
and My Views at Whimsical Discourse (http://khushi.wordpress.com/)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States


"With me poetry has not been a purpose, but a passion"

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Beloved



hand.jpg

You drive me crazy
You drive me nuts
With you I am upbeat
And bounty of guts


My life is in tune
With your musical beats
I lay my hand and
You tread me to feats


Tall dark and handsome
You are all these and more
With you I go places
And so much I explore


With you I find solace
And the moments of peace
My roads are enlightened
And the gloom begins to cease


You take me for a ride
And scenic long drives
My love, my companion
My soul-mate for thrives


My enthusiasm and thrills
You keep them at par
You give me the comforts
You are my best car. ;)


-- Khushi

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger br said...

Jealous of your car ;-). Too good one. Feeling the emotions down the layer of words just gives me a high. Whomsover is your car - LUCKY HIM :-))

cheers keep writing
B

Friday, December 28, 2007 7:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home