Experience the Ecstasy

An attempted collection of some verses penned down by me in ink or voltages. Whatever be the form, choice of words or context; these have acted as the belvedere to vent out my thoughts and emotions.

Also visit: My Urdu poetry http://humarikalamse.blogspot.com/
and My Views at Whimsical Discourse (http://khushi.wordpress.com/)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States


"With me poetry has not been a purpose, but a passion"

Monday, December 17, 2007

Proposal



He took her by surprise
To a paradise near the sea
Gathered all his courage
And bent down on his knee

He held her hand to say…..


In your embracing arms my dear
Forever I want to be
Wanna grow old with you
Your 'Yes' is all I plea
I'll be your shield always
Till Lord sets my soul to free



Bedazzled as much as she was
Could hardly express her glee
Paved his way to her heart
He had found the master key
He set her emotions ablaze
And afloat his loving spree

Her lips were numb and silent
Eyes spoke the bliss of thee
Paramount was his exuberance
for in love with him, was she !!!

-- Khushi

Labels: , , ,