Experience the Ecstasy

An attempted collection of some verses penned down by me in ink or voltages. Whatever be the form, choice of words or context; these have acted as the belvedere to vent out my thoughts and emotions.

Also visit: My Urdu poetry http://humarikalamse.blogspot.com/
and My Views at Whimsical Discourse (http://khushi.wordpress.com/)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States


"With me poetry has not been a purpose, but a passion"

Friday, December 21, 2007

Trust only Hope !!



Don’t depend on others
Your hopes shall stem
You'll lose their sight
When you most need them

They'll be with you
When you are full of glow
The first dapple of dust
They exit before you know

There might be a lesson
But what should I infer
Stop trusting friends?
My heart doesn’t concur

My view is hazy in mist
Not transparent as a glass
Every day brings a hope
So I'll let this night pass

-- Khushi


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger br said...

Dear Khushi,
profound and indepth. Your writings seem to be of great depth - and particulary this topic really really twitched me.

are u in yahoo or gmail - would like to know more and thanks for accepting my invite and visiting the blog. Appreciate it

if you have soem time we can talk anytime

cheers
Bas.

If we dont chat before - wish you the very best for a superb 2008.

bas_kin2005@yahoo.com

Friday, December 28, 2007 1:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey khushi
just came across ur profile...n read ur poems ....all ur poems reflect a grl seeking love n affection....did this grl get watever she wished for....or is it reflection of ur own intellect ?

i am also khushi n write peoms ..i am touched wid the lines of poem "journey of life"...reminded me of my own created lines...nice to see the small world of a grl still stretching to meet the new horizon.

khushi
livkhushi@gmail.com

Saturday, February 02, 2008 11:21:00 AM  
Blogger twistybreadandchickenwings said...

Hoping for a new ray of light...
I kissed my beloved good night...
She left forever...
Never to be in sight!!
Often my heart cries...
But sometimes my heart sings in jubilation...
I will meet her someday, after my death..my reincarnation!

Friday, December 11, 2009 2:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home