Experience the Ecstasy

An attempted collection of some verses penned down by me in ink or voltages. Whatever be the form, choice of words or context; these have acted as the belvedere to vent out my thoughts and emotions.

Also visit: My Urdu poetry http://humarikalamse.blogspot.com/
and My Views at Whimsical Discourse (http://khushi.wordpress.com/)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States


"With me poetry has not been a purpose, but a passion"

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Debt



Words to say
Feelings to sweep
Love to express
And promises to keep
A trivia inhibition
But a wavering mind
A selfish decision
And an act unkind
Sky owes him ……Some Empathy

Unspoken thoughts
Actions to justify
Direction to pursue
Notions to defy
Worldly reasons
Messed up heart
A faltering love
And time to part
He owes her ……An Apology

Unsolicited lies
Reality endorsed
Futile concerns
Betrayal exposed
Shaken trust
Baffled mind
Time to move on
Emotions to unwind
She owes him ……Forgiveness

-- Khushi

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home